In this article, I am sharing my top picks for luxury beauty advent calendar – that I would buy if I’ve had the money. A girl can dream big right?
Not long ago I joined the beauty advent calendar “madness”.
Why do I call it a “madness”?
Simply because whenever I wanted to buy one of these they were always sold out. Or even better, they were sold out soon after being available for the public. That’s why I’ve had to skip so many times the joy of having an advent calendar to devour every day in December. But I’ve learnt my lesson and now I do my research and I try to be as quick as possible.
This year I wanted to share with you my top picks for 2018 beauty advent calendar:
- Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar that I would buy if I’ve had the money (which is this one)
- My Top 10 Affordable Advent Calendar (under £100) – coming soon
Are you in a hurry or you don’t have enough time to read? SAVE it for later!
In no particular order, here are my top pics for this year’s beauty advent calendar:
1. Space NK
It contains 25 products, all high-end.
It’s worth £600, but you can have it for only £250.
- Chantecaille – Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask (10ml)
- Christophe Robin – Volumizing Paste (75ml)
- Cover Fx – Glitter Drops (15ml)
- Darphin – Hydraskin Light (30ml)
- Dr Dennis Gross – Extra Strength Peel (5 pack)
- De Mamiel – Cleansing Dew (20ml)
- Drunk Elephant – Marula Oil (8ml)
- Eve Lom – Cleanser (20ml)
- Goldfaden MD – Bright Eyes (15ml)
- Hourglass – Veil Powder (2g)
- IGK – Rich Kid (50ml)
- Kevyn Aucoin – Lipgloss in Sunlight (5g)
- Lipstick Queen – Medieval Mini (1.5g)
- Malin + Goetz – Dark Rum Votive (67g)
- Nars – Mini Laguna/Orgasm (2.5g)
- Odacite – Vital Glow (5ml)
- Omorovizca – Queen of Hungary Mist (30ml)
- Oribe – Mystify Spray (50ml)
- Ouai – Wave Spray (30ml)
- Patchology – Weekend Trio (3x28ml)
- Space NK – Shimmering Spice (35g)
- Sunday Riley – Luna (15ml)
- Tan Luxe – The Face (10ml)
- Tata Harper – Regenerating Cleanser (50ml)
- Votary – Toning Serum (50ml)
As I understood, this is their first ever beauty advent calendar. It’s filled with 25 of their favourite and best-selling products. In here you will find brands like Omorovicza, Le Labo, Charlotte Tilbury and Sunday Riley.
- Goldfaden MD’s – Brightening Elixir
- Dr Dennis Gross Skincare’s – Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer
- R+Co’s – Park Ave Blow Out Balm
- Algenist – Elevate Advanced Retinol Serum
- Marc Jacobs Beauty -Le Marc Lip Crème
- Charlotte Tilbury – Goddess Skin Clay Mask
- Erno Laszlo’s – Phelityl Night Cream
- Legology – Air-Lite Daily Lift for Legs
- Oribe – Straight Away
- Oribe – Run-Through Detangling Primer
- SACHAJUAN – Hair Repair
- Philip Kingsley – Elasticizer Pre-Shampoo Treatment
- Kat Burki – Intensive Face Cream
- Leonor Greyl – Nourishing Shampoo
- Illamasqua – Gel Sculpt
- Senteurs d’Orient’s Soap
- Hourglass – Caution Extreme Lash Mascara
- Aromatherapy – Support Lavender & Peppermint Bath & Shower Oil
- Dr Barbara Sturm – Face Cream Women
- Chantecaille – Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Mask
- Eyeko – Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
- Sarah Chapman – Skinesis Morning Facial
- Sunday Riley – Luna Sleeping Night Oil
- Omorovicza – Cleansing Foam
- LashFood’s – BrowFood Brow Enhancing GelFix
3. Jo Malone
This has been definitely one of my favourites beauty advent calendar ever! Sadly it’s too pricey for my budget. Every year, they come up with absolutely stunning designs! It comes with 24 doors, containing only Jo Malone products including candles, perfume and body products.
It’s available from 1st October exclusively at Harrods.
4. Liberty Beauty
Another stunning advent calendar! You’ll find the brand’s top beauty buys, featuring 18 (out of 25) full-sized products together with deluxe samples. How amazing is that?
- Votary Super Seed Facial Cream
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara
- REN Perfect Canvas
- Malin + Goetz Mini Eucalyptus Deodorant
- Omorovicza Illuminating Moisturiser
- Byredo Blanche Hair Perfume
- LIXIRSKIN Electrogel Cleanser
- Dr Sebagh Serum Repair
- Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift
- Surratt La Bâton Rouge in Quaintrelle
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
- Aromatherapy Associates Clear Mind Rollerball
- Skin Laundry Wrinkle Release Sheet Mask
- Le Labo Another 13 EDP
- Diptyque Figuier Candle
- Susanne Kaufmann De-Stress Body Oil
- QMS Hand Care
- Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream
- Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss
- Davines Oi All-in-One Milk
- Pixi Glow Tonic
- Sam McKnight Cool Girl Mist
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Revitalise and Brighten Eye Dew
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Eve Lom Kiss Mix
5. Charlotte Tilbury
This is a brand that I have on my to buy list since forever, but I just didn’t have the opportunity to treat myself with these amazing products. This advent calendar has only 12 doors, behind which there are both full size and sample products. If you have the money, this little box is a perfect starter kit for the brand.
Available soon, join the waitlist here!
Another favourite brand! Everybody loves Diptygue candles! This is definitely the perfect gift for a candle lover. Behind these 25 doors, you are going to find products like mini fragrance, candles and skin care treats.
Coming soon in November!
This one sells out really fast! I absolutely adore this brand and its products. Behind its 24 doors, you’ll find products like Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Creme de Corps.
Available now, exclusively at Selfridges!
This is it! My top 8 picks in terms of luxury beauty advent calendar for 2018. I have to say that it’s hard to pick one only. They are all gorgeous and festive. All these brands are amazing and of very, but very good quality.
Now it’s your turn!
What beauty advent calendar would you pick out of these 8? Or maybe, have you got any other favourites?
Just share them with us in the comments.
Until next time take care & stay beautiful!
Don’t forget to SAVE it for later!